1. What is this document for?
This privacy document describes how and why Stygvir North Oy (“Stygvir”, “us”, “we”) processes your personal data. Stygvir acts as Controller when processing any personal data, as defined in the GDPR.
We collect certain data about our existing and potential clients, partners and individuals who subscribe to our updates. This data is used to send newsletters to our subscribers and process new business requests. We also use analytics on our website to see how we can improve it.
2. What data does Stygvir process?
Contact and enquiry data
When you contact us via email, phone, a contact form on our website, or when you subscribe to our newsletter, we process the following data:
- Your name, title and contact information (such your telephone number and email address).
- Name and address of your organisation.
- The content of your request (such as services requested and provided, billing information, and information on any previous communication between Stygvir and you).
- Data created based on the above information.
Some of the data above may be received from a reliable public source, such as public company databases. We use this data to:
- Manage the business relationship between you and Stygvir.
- Process requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Stygvir related to such requests and services.
- Promote our services, communicate with you, send newsletters to which you have subscribed, or send greeting cards in relation to regional customs.
- Interpret and improve our operations.
Technical data and analytics
When you visit our website, or any other digital service provided by Stygvir, we collect and process the following data:
- IP address of your device
- Web browser you use
- Website link from which you visit us
- Pages you view and how long you view them
- Hardware model of your computer
- Operating system you use and its version
We use various technologies to collect this data; this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer that help us improve our business processes and your user experience. We may also collect data using tracking pixels - tiny images that may be used in emails you receive from us. Tracking pixels help us measure our email marketing campaign efficiency.
Transfer of data outside of the EEA
Data on our existing and potential clients and other contacts is processed by service providers located outside of the EEA. We use appropriate agreements with such service providers, which include the standard contractual clauses based on the decision of the European Commission of February, 5th, 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
3. How long do we store your data?
We store the data of our clients, request for new business and newsletters only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. This period depends on the specific case at hand, so we periodically review and erase data no longer needed.
4. Your rights
You have the right to request access to, correct or delete any personal data stored and processed by Stygvir, as well as send us any other requests based on applicable data protection laws. Please send them to email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Stygvir by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communication about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Data protection laws are supervised in Finland by the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman. If you have questions belonging to the jurisdiction of the Data Protection Ombudsman, or if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Ombudsman’s office as instructed at tietosuoja.fi.
5. How is your data secured?
We regard all personal data we collect as confidential. Your data may only be accessed by the Stygvir employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
We may outsource processing of personal data to third-party service providers. In such events we enter into appropriate agreements with these service providers to ensure that any personal data is secured in accordance with this Privacy Document and any applicable laws.
6. Changes to this Privacy Document
We may update this Privacy Document from time to time. The updated document will be made available on our website.
7. Contact Us
Have questions or comments about how we store your data at Stygvir? Get in touch with us at:
Stygvir North Oy
Viikintie 1, 00560, Helsinki, Finland
Tel.: +358 401 487 971
Effective date of this document: June 26, 2018